RCPSF is currently hiring a new Executive Director.
Rapid City Public School Foundation – Executive Director
- Provide direct management of all financials related to the RCPSF. This will include, but not be limited to, the endowment, donations, designated funds management, fiscal sponsorships, and all income/expenses as outlined in the yearly budget.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of RSPSF, including routine administrative tasks
- Provide support for all major fundraising and endowment development, including direct assistance with fundraising.
- Manage grant applications and assist in the disbursement of all grants.
- Locate and write grants.
- Act as the primary communication between the RCPSF and RCAS administration/staff, including RCAS public relations staff
- Participate in local and state/national networking opportunities and support the development of partnerships to promote the development and image of the foundation. Participation in RCAS and community committees/task forces is encouraged.
- Provide support and technical assistance to all working committees of the RCPSF.
- Provide monthly written reports to the Board. Assist executive committee with board meeting organization, including the development of agendas and supporting documentation.
- Report directly to RCPSF BOD President and executive committee.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Self-directed leadership and organization abilities
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications
- Proficient in managing and updating the website, and maintaining a social media presence
- Strong interest in and advocacy for public education
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Part-time position, requiring 20-25 hours/week while school is in session, and 10 hours/week during the summer months
- The Executive Director is expected to maintain office hours during the school year
- Office is closed for school holidays
- Other vacation time may be scheduled with approval of the RCPSF BOD President
- Annual salary of $20,000 paid monthly on a 12 month schedule
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. Job descriptions may and do change periodically.
The Rapid City Public School Foundation is an EEO Employer.
TO APPLY: Email a resume to: email@example.com